Thuasne Genuextrem Knee Support
Getting back on your feet following an injury to your knee can be difficult without the correct support. For most knee conditions, it's integral that you compress the area to reduce pain and stabilise the joint so the area can heal quickly. The Thuasne Genuextrem Knee Support provides firm compression of around 28mmHg, ensuring your knee is supported throughout use so you can begin playing sports again.
Who Can Make Gains with the Genuextrem?
Knee injuries are extremely common, particularly among those who cycle, run or play sports like basketball, football and skiing. The Genuextrem Knee Support has been created to help you get back into leading a more active life. Constructed with flexible stays, the brace helps prevent your knee moving in painful ways so you don't become injured again.
Features and Benefits of the Knee Brace
- Premium knee sleeve provides good proprioceptive support
- Has additional flexible stays for further immobilisation
- Support is soft against your skin for added comfort
- Provides support and compression
- Flexible lateral stays for additional reinforcement
- Anatomically shaped elastic knit weave
- Support provides optimal thigh, calf and popliteal comfort
- Lateral silicone anti-slip system for better hold
- Patented pull tabs for easy application and removal
- Provides compression of around 28mmHg
- Available in six different sizes
The anatomically shaped nature of the Knee Brace allows you to wear the brace under most clothes without the support appearing or feeling too bulky, making it ideal for individuals who want to get on with their training without being impeded. Its close-fitting elastic knit also provide optimal comfort to the thigh, calf and popliteal areas of your leg. This is perfect for those who suffer from discomfort in these areas as a result of their condition.
How Can the Knee Brace Help Me?
Thuasne's Knee Support has been designed for the following conditions:
- Mild to indeterminate pain
- Resumption of activity
- Support and proprioception
Size Guide for the Genuextrem
To find out which size will provide you with the best support and compression, measure the circumference of your knee in the middle of the patella with your leg slightly bent. The Genuextrem Knee Support is available in six different sizes for a more personalised fit. Getting the right fit is vital for compressing the knee so it's important that you get the correct size.
|Size ||Knee Circumference (cm) |
|Extra Small ||32 - 34cm |
|Small ||35 - 37cm |
|Medium ||38 - 41cm |
|Large ||42 - 45cm |
|Extra Large ||46 - 49cm |
|XX-Large ||50 - 53cm |