Thuasne Ligaflex Clavicular Straps
Clavicle fractures are all too common and affect athletes around the world each day. The Thuasne Ligaflex Clavicular Straps have been designed to support your clavicle and the surrounding area following a fracture to speed up your recovery. Its straps can also be used for correcting postural problems as it helps immobilise your upper back.
Who Can Make Gains with the Ligaflex Clavicular Straps?
Sportspeople who play contact sports like rugby or American football are particularly prone to clavicle fractures as these injuries are often the result of traumatic incidents, such as collisions with other players or falling on an outstretched arm or shoulder. This is usually exacerbated if you play on a hard surface. The Ligaflex Clavicular Straps provide secure immobilisation to your clavicle so it's able to heal properly, ensuring you get the rest you need to overtake your competition when you're back on your feet.
Key Features and Benefits
- Clavicular straps provide secure immobilisation
- Helps immobilise your clavicle after sustaining a fracture
- Cutting system allows support to be adjusted to your size
- Dorsal foam anchoring pad for optimum comfort
- Pad helps protect you against chafing or irritation
- Ideal for treating clavicle fractures and postural problems
- Fastens with a articulating buckles for ease of use
- Buckles allow for an anatomical fit
- Can easily be worn underneath your clothes
- Velcro fitting system is adjustable and secure
- Available in one universal size to fit most users
Indications for the Clavicular Support
Thuasne's Clavicular Straps can be used for the following conditions:
- Clavicle fracture
- Secure immobilisation
As the Ligaflex Clavicular Support has a cutting system that allows you to adjust the straps to size, this ensures your clavicle is immobilised securely so you can get back on your feet in no time at all. Its Velcro fitting system also makes the support more secure and adjustable, and can be fitted easily. Designed with articulating buckles, the Thuasne Clavicular Straps help provide you with an anatomical fit.
The Ligaflex Clavicular Straps have a dorsal foam anchoring pad to optimise your level of comfort. This pad also helps protect your skin against any chafing or irritating.
Sizing of the Ligaflex Straps
The Ligaflex Clavicular Straps are available in one universal size and fit a shoulder width of 34.29cm or over. This means that the support will fit most users. As the straps use a cutting system, they can be adjusted according to your size.