Thuasne LombaTech Lumbar Belt
Low back pain can be so debilitating that it prevents you from performing the activities you normally would. The Thuasne LombaTech Lumbar Belt precisely targets your pain and stabilises your lower spine and back, allowing you to perform activities you probably didn't think would ever be achievable again.
Who Can Make Gains with the LombaTech Belt?
Lower back pain is all too common, especially among sportspeople. Although this can put you off playing again, the LombaTech Belt can actually be used while you exercise to stabilise and support the area. The support will protect you even when you're performing intense activities, such as the following:
- American football
- Cycling fast
- Mountain biking
Features and Benefits of the Lumbar Support
- Premium lumbar belt adapts to all body shapes
- Precisely targets pain as a result of its additional removable strap
- Can be worn next to the skin all day long
- Uses Combitex and Coolmax fabrics to keep you feeling comfortable
- Optimised fit for all body shapes as a result of its adjustable back
- Recommended for low back pain in acute phase affecting high or low lumbar region
- Belt can be washed in the washing machine at 30°C
Which Conditions Can the LombaTech Help with?
The LombaTech Lumbar Support can be used for the following conditions:
- Common low back pain
- High or low lower back pain
- Moderate to intense activity
- Moderate to intense pain
- Recurrent low back pain
Who is the LombaTech Belt Ideal for?
Thuasne's Lumbar Belt is recommended for those who suffer from low back pain, particularly:
- Individuals with heavy build suffering from low back pain
- Women with large hips and low back pain with mixed physical activity
Designed to suit all body shapes, the LombaTech Lumbar Belt has been created with a patented adjustable back. This means the brace will expand to accommodate your width and the length can be adapted according to your needs.
Sizing of the Thuasne Lumbar Belt
Thuasne's LombaTech is available in five different sizes. Simply measure the circumference of your waist level with your navel and consult the table below. The support is also available in different lengths, both of which can be adjusted in height. The short belt can be adjusted from 21cm to 27cm in height, while the long belt can be adjusted from 26cm to 32cm in height.
|Size ||Waist Circumference (cm) |
|Extra Small ||60 - 75cm |
|Small ||76 - 94cm |
|Medium ||95 - 115cm |
|Large ||116 - 140cm |
|Extra Large ||140 - 160cm |