Thuasne Ortel C1 Anatomic Cervical Spine Support
Experiencing pain and discomfort in your neck can be debilitating with even the smallest movements in the area, so getting back to your exercise routine can feel like an impossible feat. The Thuasne Ortel C1 Anatomic Cervical Spine Support provides you with firm stability to help relieve pain in the area.
Who Can Make Gains with the Anatomic Spine Support?
If you've suffered from a neck injury in the past and still suffer from pain as a result, the Ortel C1 Support can keep your neck in a stable position to reduce discomfort. This helps you recover from the injury quickly so you don't suffer from severe sporting deficits.
Key Features and Benefits
- Analgesic support for the cervical spine
- Helps relieve pain and discomfort in the area
- Keeps your neck in a stable position to reduce pain
- Helps prevent you from turning painfully
- Uses a compact support foam
- Anatomically shaped support
- Has rounded edges for improved comfort
- Doesn't dig into your neck
- Removable and washable comfortable cover
- Ideal for when you need to use the support long term
- Helps keep support clean and hygienic
- Fits a range of neck circumferences
- Precise Velcro fitting to give you the support you need
- Available in three different sizes
- Can be purchased in three different heights
The Ortel C1 Support is anatomical in shape to provide you with as much support as possible. The brace also has rounded edges so you remain comfortable throughout use. The collar uses Velcro fitting to give you precise stability and support.
The cover of the Thuasne C1 Anatomic Support can be removed and washed. This helps keep the brace clean and hygienic and is ideal for when you want to use the brace for long periods of time.
Size Guide for the C1 Anatomical Cervical Spine Brace
The Thuasne Ortel C1 Support is available in three different sizes. To find out which size will fit you best, measure the circumference of your neck with your head looking straight ahead and consult the table below.
Which Size Should I Choose?
|Size ||Neck Circumference (cm) |
|Small ||28 - 33cm |
|Medium ||34 - 39cm |
|Large ||40 - 46cm |
Which Height Should I Choose?
You will notice that you have a choice of two different heights. Please note that these sizes are the same whichever size brace you select. The three sizes are as follows:
|Size ||Brace Height |
|Regular ||9cm |
|Long ||11cm |