Ultimate Performance Therapy Massage Roller
After a long day of physical activity, it's important to help your muscles recover in any way you can. The Ultimate Performance Therapy Message Roller provides a pain-relieving myofascial massage that delves deep into hard to reach areas of the muscle tissue. You can also use this roller to release muscle toxins prior to exercise, so that you can train harder, for longer.
Who Can Make Gains With the Ultimate Performance Therapy Massage Roller?
The Ultimate Performance Massage Roller is the perfect tool for active individuals who want fast muscle recovery after every workout. On top of this, the roller can also be used to provide pain relief for conditions that cause tender muscles and joints, such as:
- Myofascial pain syndrome
- Compartment syndrome
- Injury rehabilitation
Key Features and Benefits
- Firm contours designed to target hard to reach areas in the muscles
- Attacks sore trigger points, aches and pains with pinpoint accuracy
- Designed to roll easily without slipping or going too fast
- Pressure can be easily adjusted using your own body weight
- Releases toxins pre-workout for optimal performance
- Reduces lactic acid and soothes muscle ache for post-workout recovery
- Helps improve core strength, enhance stability and encourage better posture
- Works on quads, hamstrings, ITB, calves, hips, lower/upper back, neck, deltoids and shoulders
What Areas of the Body Can the Massage Roller Work On?
The Ultimate Performance Massage Roller can be worked on most key muscle groups for tension relief after any exercise. To use the roller, simply rest it underneath the area you wish to massage and gently roll back and forth, using the weight of your body to adjust the pressure. The massager can be used on the following areas:
- Iliotibial Band
- Lower/upper back
Two Degrees of Massage
Designed with two different contour variations along its surface, the roller provides two varying degrees of massage for different requirements. The thick, cuboid contours that run along each side of the roller help to gently stimulate the muscles and prepare them for action. Running along the middle of the roller are pointed contours designed to penetrate deep into the muscles and attack trigger points for maximum relief.
- Length: 30cm (12")
- Circumference: 37cm (14.5")