The WaterRower Club Rowing Machine is the perfect product for your gym, or even your home. If you're kitting out your gym or club, you want machines that are both simple to use and effective. If they're too complicated, or too boring, patrons won't be coming back in a hurry.
With the WaterRower Club Rowing Machine, however, you have a great product for members to enjoy. Rowing is one of the most effective workouts, allowing you to burn calories and strengthen muscles in no time, and this model utilises water for a smooth rowing experience.
About the WaterRower Club Rowing Machine
The Club Rowing Machine has been hand crafted from solid American ash wood and has been stained in an attractive rose and black two-tone. The Club is very similar to the WaterRower Natural Rowing Machine, but has been designed for commercial gyms, studios, clinics and more thanks to its finish, which makes it more resilient and resistant to soiling.
The WaterRower Rowing Machine is quiet and smooth to operate due to the vibration and sound being absorbed by the wood, meaning that the only sound you hear is the soothing and relaxing sound of moving water. The unique WaterFlyWheel provides resistance by continually adjusting to the user's intensity, allowing your workout to be perfectly tailored to your needs.
To get more of an idea of what the WaterRower can do, please watch the video below:
S4 Performance Monitor
The WaterRower Club Rowing Machine features the S4 performance monitor. The monitor is designed to be easy to use, and with a quick start option for most functions you can press the button and begin rowing straight away.
Other functions include:
- Intensity in metres per second/miles per hour/time per 500m/time per 2km/watts and kcalories per hour
- Stroke rate and heart rate features
- Zone Feature allows you to set your desired heart rate, stroke rate or intensity
- Distance Workout Feature allows you to set a desired distance and work down to zero
- Auto Store Feature automatically stores the last 9 historic workout settings
- Interval Workout Feature allows you to set up to 9 work intervals (this can be of distance or duration) separated by rest durations
- Duration Workout Feature allows you to set a desired workout duration and work down to zero, upon completion it will show average workout statistics and the total distance
- PC Interface - gives you the option to link the S4 monitor to your PC and have access to a wide variety of 3rd party and open source software
Check out the video demonstrating the features of the S4 Performance Monitor:
Specifications of the Club Rowing Machine
- Frame: American Ash Wood (from sustainable forests)
- Finish: Black and Rose Stain finished in Danish Oil
- Handle width: 15"
- Rail design: Dual-rail
- Warranty: 3 years (parts), 5 years (frame)
- Dimensions: Length: 82.25" (209cm), Width: 22.25" (57cm), Height: 20" (51cm), Weight: 30.5kg (dry), 47kg (17L of water)