BioSkin Q Brace Front Closure Knee Support
If you love the idea behind the BioSkin Q Brace Knee Support, but would prefer a closure support, the BioSkin Q Brace Front Closure Knee Support is just what you need. This easy-to-fit brace offers control and stabilisation of the knee cap, while the T-strap prevents dislocation and may be attached in whichever position you require.
Who Can Make Gains with the Q Brace Front Closure Knee Support?
The Q Brace Front Closure Knee Support is easy to apply and features a unique, multi-functional design that increases patella-tracking. The Q Brace can be used for a range of conditions, including:
- Anterior knee pain
- Chondromalacia patella
- Meniscal cartilage tears / repairs
- Mild sprains and instabilities
- Patella maltracking
Wraparound Design for Easy Application
This brace features a wraparound design, allowing you to fasten the brace around your knee using Velcro closures. For users who prefer a pull-on design, the BioSkin Q Brace Knee Support is recommended.
How Does the Q Brace Work?
The adjustable T-strap prevents dislocation and may be secured in various positions to regulate the direction of traction on the patella. The design of the support causes the force of traction to increase as the knee continues its range of motion.
Key Features of the BioSkin Q Brace Front Closure Knee Support
- Adjustable T-strap for dynamic directional patella tracking control
- Universal fit for either the left or right knee
- Provides 18 - 20 mmHg compression
- Ultra thin and lightweight for added comfort
- Open patella and 8-strap system for greater support
- Includes finger loops for fitting assist
- Bi-centric hinges with adjustable flexion
- Uni-extension stop settings
- Extension limits between 0 - 90 degrees Flexion limits between 0 - 90 degrees
- Easy to adjust pins to lock hinges
- Contoured condyle pads 15" (38cm) in length
- Available in six sizes, from Extra Small to XX-Large
Sizing the BioSkin Q Brace Front Closure Knee Support
BioSkin is designed to give a compressed fit that allows for full support, so for some wearers this may feel strange or uncomfortable at first. If you find yourself between sizes it is recommended that you select the larger size unless you desire a tighter fit.
| ||Knee Circumference Fully Extended (cm) |
|Size ||Mid-Patella ||18cm Above |
|Extra Small ||31 - 33cm ||41 - 46cm |
|Small ||33 - 36cm ||46 - 51cm |
|Medium ||36 - 41cm ||51 - 56cm |
|Large ||41 - 43cm ||56 - 64cm |
|Extra Large ||43 - 46cm ||64 - 71cm |
|XX-Large ||46 - 54cm ||71 - 81cm |
If you want to find out more about the Q Brace Front Closure Knee Support, watch the video below.