Localised pain, for instance in and around your shoulder joint, can be highly distracting. This is often caused by overexertion and can stop you from getting the most out of your training.
The Rehband Shoulder Support is a basic pain relieving brace which provides warmth in the shoulder, chest and neck area. The neoprene construction warms and increases the blood circulation around the affected area, which in turn reduces stiffness and soreness.
Who Can Make Gains with the Shoulder Support?
The Shoulder Support is ideal for use during sporting activities, both as an aid to existing injury and as a preventative measure against future injury.
If you regularly play sports, particularly those which involve throwing or swinging movements of the arm, your shoulder may be more prone to pain. Therefore any ambitious who wants to get the most out of their work-out, pain-free, can benefit from this support.
Indications of the Core Shoulder Support
The Rehband Core Shoulder Support can help to relieve pain and tension associated with:
- Inflammatory conditions in the muscles and tendons
- Joint and muscle stiffness
Features of the Core Shoulder Support
- Neoprene construction conveys heat to shoulder, chest and neck muscles
- Stimulates circulation in the joints and joint region
- Alleviates pain and stiffness
- Optimises muscle control in shoulder area
- Available in 4 sizes
- 3mm SBR/neoprene
- Polyamide jersey
- Put the bandage on the arm and shoulder.
- Pull the tape through under the uninjured arm and fasten with the Velcro fastening on the chest at the front.
- Close all Velcro.
- Remove detachable splints.
- Mesh laundry bag is recommended.
- Stretch product while wet and let dry.
Measure the circumference (cm) around the widest part of the biceps:
|Size ||Circumference (cm) |
|Small ||27 - 29cm |
|Medium ||29 - 31cm |
|Large ||31 - 33cm |
|Extra Large ||33 - 35cm |
This item contains neoprene. The time of use should not exceed 3 - 4 hours. If you are allergic to heat, it is not advised that you use this product.