TriggerPoint Nano X Foot Massager for Arch Pain
Foot pain can be incredibly frustrating, especially if you like to run, sprint and train as much as possible. Soothe inflamed arches and torn tissue with the TriggerPoint Nano X Foot Massager for Arch Pain, a compact roller that directly targets foot arch pain at its source by encouraging fresh blood and nutrients to the affected tissue.
Who Can Make Gains With the Nano X Foot Massager?
Foot pain (tight arches, plantar fasciitis and micro-tears) can really set your progress and potential for gains back without proper care. The TriggerPoint Nano X Foot Massager uses a ridged tip surface to exercise freshly oxygenated blood and nutrients into your inflamed and weak tissue, boosting both the user's recovery and relief from pain.
Massaging your arches with the Nano X enhances your recovery process
Features and Benefits of the Nano X Massager
- Ultra compact and ridged foam roller directly targets foot and forearm aches
- Highly portable with a lightweight design, ideal for use in gym, office or on the road
- Can be used while seated or standing
- Highly dense foam surface allows blood to travel directly to broken tissue
- Emulates the feeling of a massage therapist's finger tips
- Easy to maintain with a hygienic sweat-proof design
How Do You Use the Nano X Massager?
Using the TriggerPoint Nano X is easy, and you can do it seated or standing.
- Position the roller under your foot.
- Roll back and forth.
Watch the video below for an example on how you can ease foot pain:
How Does the Nano X Arch Pain Massager Work?
The Nano X uses a simple, ergonomic design to directly target foot pain at its source. Its raised tips emulate a massage therapist's probing fingertips, allowing fresh blood and nutrients to flow directly to the tissue and improve circulation.
How Portable Is the Nano X Foot Massager?
With a small and compact design, the Nano X Massager is easy to fit in your pocket, bag or jacket. This makes it a highly portable piece of kit which you can use whenever your feet are sore, whether you're at home, in the office, or at the gym.