Fitness-Mad Black 6kg Kettlebell
Kettlebells are superb for burning fat, improving cardio fitness and enhancing strength. The Fitness-Mad Black 6kg Kettlebell offers a great way to warm up before a workout, or tool for rehabilitating following an injury. As one of our lightest kettlebells in this Fitness-Mad range, the 6kg kettlebell is also suitable for beginners who are a bit nervous of weights.
Who Can Make Gains with the Fitness-Mad Black 6kg Kettlebell?
The Black 6kg Kettlebell can be used by weightlifting beginners, helping you get into the feel of using a kettlebell without causing strain if handled incorrectly. Once you're comfortable using this 6kg free weight, you'll be able to progress to a heavier one. We recommend that this kettlebell is best used for warming up before a workout. Try performing a kettlebell halo or simply lift it overhead to engage the shoulders.
Key Features and Benefits
- Powder-coated handle for optimal grip
- Oversized handle to allow full, fluid motion
- Heavy-duty vinyl skin for durability
Ideal for Shoulder Injury Recovery
This product is also great for users recovering from shoulder injuries. For instance, the halo exercise can help to ease users lacking confidence back into weightlifting, before they are comfortable enough to increase the difficulty. Kettlebells can be used to pinpoint strength, motion and coordination issues so that you can target specific areas.
Why Choose a Kettlebell?
There are lots of free weights out there, and it can be tricky working out which one is best for different exercises. Here are some reasons you might want to choose a kettlebell for your workout:
- To improve grip: This Fitness-Mad kettlebell features an oversized and powder-coated handle to improve your grip, strengthening your fingers and forearms.
- To develop cardio fitness: Kettlebells are a great cardio alternative for anyone who hates running! Kettlebell exercises increase heart rate and improve metabolism for effective cardiovascular training.
- To burn fat fast: Swinging kettlebells is high-intensity and burns a lot more calories than people realise, helping you to shed fat.
Looking for a Different Weight of Kettlebell?
If you're looking for a range of kettlebell weights, you've come to the right place. Take a look at the links below to find your perfect kg level from this Fitness-Mad range, or have a browse of our Kettlebells category for more.
Please note that these are only generally recommended uses, and do not apply to all men and women.
- Weight: 6kg
- Material: Heavy-duty vinyl skin with powder-coated handle