Fitness-Mad Resistance Tube and User Guide
Ideal for home workouts or use in the studio, the Fitness-Mad Resistance Tube and User Guide is available in 3 different strengths to suit your needs. This Resistance Tube is designed with a protective nylon covering to prevent sudden tube failure. Each strength is kitted with comfortable foam-covered handles to minimise injury and discomfort so that you can focus on getting the most out of your workout.
- 1 x Resistance Tube (please select your size)
- 1 x User Guide
Who Can Make Gains with the Fitness-Mad Resistance Tubes?
Resistance tubes make workouts more intense by targeting and activating muscles in the arms, legs, core and shoulders. This increases muscle strength, as well as improving coordination, stamina, balance and range of motion.
Key Features and Benefits
- Protective nylon tube covering to prevent tube failure
- Multi-stranded rubber core for natural and progressive resistance
- Resistance level marked on the handles for easy identification
- Foam-covered handles for optimal comfort
Which Strength is for Me?
The Fitness-Mad Resistance Tube and User Guide is available in three different strengths (sold separately). The resistance tube can be used by beginners and advanced athletes alike, depending on individual goals. If you are new to resistance training, we recommend that you start with the lightest strength and work your way up from there.
|Resistance ||Colour |
|Light ||Light Blue |
|Medium ||Pink |
|Strong ||Dark Blue |
What Do Resistance Tubes Do?
Resistance bands are great for improving strength and general function of muscles. This is ideal for strength training, alongside improving the muscular function of elderly individuals and those undergoing physical rehabilitation. Popular tube workouts include:
- Standing shoulder press: Place the middle of the tube under your feet and hold the tube with each hand so that it is in a 'U' shape. Your arms should be bent at the elbow. Engage your core, bend your knees slightly, and exhale as you raise both hands overhead. Inhale once lifted fully, lower your arms and repeat.
- Standing biceps curl: Stand on the centre of the tube with legs spaced evenly apart. Grab the handles with your arms at your sides. Engage your core and bend your elbows as you pull the tube up to shoulder level. Lower and repeat.
This product comes with a handy user guide which features 10 more resistance exercises for a total-body workout.
What's the Difference Between Resistance Tubes and Bands?
Resistance bands are flat and wider than tubes, and tend to provide even pressure on the body. Resistance tubes are better at providing targeted pressure due to their shape. The Fitness-Mad Resistance Tube comes with comfortable padded handles, which are much softer on the hands than resistance bands. However, holding resistance bands can strengthen your hands. See below for our range of Fitness-Mad Resistance Bands:
- Length: 130cm
- Maximum stretch: 3 x Original Length (390cm)